Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Blogger

I have set up this blog with the intent of passing on the experiences of my recent motorcyle journey with my friend. I'm sure I will find the process tedious but once I master the workings of these infernal machines it should make for an interesting read. I took my first major ride through Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, Montana,Idaho and Utah. The second was from Florida to Mexico along the Gulf Coast (pre-Katrina) and in June 2006, our most recent ride took us to Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California, Arizona, New Mexico. I hope that all who read this enjoy it as much as I did doing it and reliving it again through this site. Perhaps this could also serve as an informative post to assist those of you who may travel in these areas. Remember I'm a newbie so bear with me I hope to get started soon.

No comments: